Marin Cilic – Roger Federer Live Streaming Free Grand Slam Tournament at Sunday, 16th July 2017


The 35-year old is one title shy of overshadowing William Renshaw and Pete Sampras' seven Noble man's Singles titles, having been stranded on that number since 2012.

His win in the Australian Open this year was proof of an arrival to frame for Federer, and 2017 has seen him play the tennis that is reminiscent of his most prevailing period between 2003-2009.

Cilic, in any case, will give solid rivalry. While this will be his first last at SW19, it is the fourth year in succession that the Croatian has made it to the second week as he gets himself progressively agreeable on grass.

Federer remains the hot most loved however, and the Inside Court group will be frantic to see the man they embraced as their own particular 14 years back at last impact the world forever as the most improved men's champion at Wimbledon.

No holds barred

General no holds barred

Federer 6-1 Cilic

Straight on at Wimbledon

Federer 1-0 Cilic

Amazing Hammers titles

Federer 18-1 Cilic

Best Wimbledon execution

Federer on Cilic's mind blowing execution against him at the US Open in 2014…

'I thought he played exceptionally well. Conditions were quick. He was timing returns and serves voluntarily. He was making an incredible showing with regards to. I think I had a minor possibility at one point perhaps third set, I was up a break. I don't recall. Simply the way he was playing. He was sure and feeling it and seeing it. That is to say, it was extremely great.

'To make it the main extraordinary execution against me, it's troublesome. At that phase of the opposition, late in a competition, it was certainly, exceptionally noteworthy, yes.'

Chances

Federer: 1/6

Cilic: 4/1

Cilic on conceivably winning Wimbledon…

'It would mean completely a world to me. You know, I feel that when I won the US Open in '14, it simply opened such a variety of conceivable outcomes in my brain for whatever remains of my vocation. To have the capacity to do it again would mean, I would state, significantly more 'cause I know the amount it implied for me to win that initial one.

'It would be totally a blessing from heaven to win Wimbledon here.'

Back To Top