Swansea City's Jazz Richards aiming to prove his worth at Fulham


JAZZ Richards hopes a loan spell at Fulham will allow him to prove how good he can be.

The Swansea City right-back has joined the Cottagers on a month's loan having slipped down the pecking order at the Liberty following the signing of Kyle Naughton.

And Richards, who could make his debut at Blackburn next weekend, has fingers crossed that a stint in the Championship will bring out his best form.

“I think it’s an important time for me to come and try to get some games,” he said.

“I’m hoping to better myself and I think Fulham’s the perfect place to come and do that.

“I just want to prove to people that I can be that player that I believe I can be, and I’m hoping to do that here.

“Before we got promoted I played in the Championship with Swansea, and I’ve also been out on loan to Crystal Palace when they got promoted, and then Huddersfield the season later, so I know about this division and I’m looking forward to it.”

Swansea-born Richards has made ten appearances this season.

He knows Fulham boss Kit Symons having worked with him in the Wales set-up.

source: southwales-eveningpost.co.uk

Back To Top